Dushixinyuan / 都市馨园
China > Beijing > Dushixinyuan / 都市馨园
|basic project statistics|
|gross building area||300000|
|site area||110000 sq. m|
|families w/ children||0|
North: E. Xinglong St.
South: Zhushikou E. St.
East: Wulao Hutong.
West: Qinian St.
1. http://house.focus.cn/common/modules/dmc/loupanxx.php?id=1087, accessed Nov 6th, 2010
2. Bai, Jie. n.d. Estate-level facility provision and management in market-rate and resettlement coexisting housing compounds. Thesis. http://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/45373.
3. The population is estimated from total units and average household size of Chongwen District in 2005 (2.81). Source: http://www.bjstats.gov.cn/ldcxxt/tjfx/tjbg/200701/t20070119_83602.htm, accessed Dec 3rd, 2010.
4. Site plan: http://www.ezmap.cn/house/1613-6.html
5. Photo: Source: http://www.ezmap.cn/house_album/1613-5.html, Accessed Dec.7th, 2010