A

South End, Cosmopolitan, Tent City

United States > Boston > South End, Cosmopolitan, Tent City

2.30
84
207
193
477
SITE SPECIFICATIONS
Site Coverage  
Parking Ratio 0.48
income group Mixed
Range Heights
 
basic project statistics
gross building area 0
units 269
population 621
site area 13000 sq. m
coverage 34.10
parking 0
   
demographics
seniors 0
families w/ children 0
singles/couples 0
other 0
Tent city is a mixed-use urban community. Of Tent City’s 269 living units, 75 percent are set aside for low and moderate income households and the other 25 percent are market rate. The complex also incorporates 7,500 sq ft of commercial space, community meeting space, and day-care facilities. Retail at the community’s perimeter, including a neighborhood convenience store, serves both tenants of Tent City and the surrounding community.

References: